CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Took a small hiatus......

Sorry I have gone for so long but it took me this long to post as I didn't want to push Eileen down. I realize that even though my post of her may be pushed down she will always always be special to us. Life has been hard adjusting without her but once again the Lord has been faithful to us.

I have realized these past few months that even though people disappoint you and death creeps into our lives without warning and old friendship disintegrate and new friendships appear. The Lord is ever faithful never changing, never disappointing, never ending and of course never dying.


1Deu 31:614 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

2 comments:

Daddy, Manf and Bean said...

glad to see you bloggin on! And a good word for the Lord too, honey! thanks for the encouraging reminder.
d

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie. I tagged you. See my "tagged" post on www.moregrace.wordpress.com. I thought it was an amusing task. Have fun!