CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Mumma is it true???

So I was telling Samantha today that Danny and I are going to go on a marriage retreat and we would be staying at a hotel and Karin would be babysitting her and Emma. So she asked me "what are you going for?". I told her that we were going to have fun and maybe come home with a baby brother for her. Well she just looked at me and walked away. About 1/2 hour later she comes back to me and says mommy were you just joking???? I told her I was and she said "cuz I didn't think you could get babies at hotels.. :)

3 comments:

Zoanna said...

You can't get babies at hotels? Nobody ever told me that.

CyndieO said...

Zoanna,
I didn't realize til just recently that you couldn't get babies at hotels. See you learn something new everyday... :)

Libby said...

Cyndie, hi! I am Sacha's sister, Libby. She is so excited to be staying with you and your family! It is a joy (and relief) to know she will be well taken care of! Thank you for your sacrifices and desire to bless others!
Libby