CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Prayer for the Bean!!!

Samantha (5) and Emma(3) were in children's church on Sunday and Peg asked the kids if they needed prayer for anything. Samantha chirped up and said could you pray for my sister that she knows Jesus better. Peg of course let me know how Godly my daughter is ;)

Later when I had the chance to ask her why she prayed that she replied that she needs to get serious about the Lord. I asked her why and she claims if she knew Jesus better she wouldn't be so silly. Boy does anyone smell self righteousness.

1 comments:

peg said...

I LOVE your girls! Isn't it amazing how God makes each of our kids so different from the other?!
To Samantha's defense, I heard sincere concern (and only a fraction of self-righteousness!) :)