CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 10, 2005

She's off to kindergarten and I'm having a nervous breakdown!!!!!

Well I thought this day would take a long time to get here, boy was I wrong. Samantha finished her last day at preschool and this fall is heading off to kindergarten. We went to an ice cream social at her new school last night and all i kept thinking is Lord please please please protect her little soul. She is so sweet and keeps telling me that she was a little nervous that preschool is over. But on the other hand she is so excited to head off to her new big girl school. Before you know it Emma will be heading off to kindergarten too.
Isn't it funny how the Lord gives you these things to deal with knowing full well that you will be on your knees looking to Him.... Thank you Lord for my family.

1 comments:

peg said...

My, oh, my-how I know what you mean!
My Daniel leaves Wednesday for a WHOLE MONTH away from home! How I'll miss his kisses and hugs! My little boy has become a man of God and I'm so grateful yet so sad to have to let go..I want to cling to him, but must give him to the Lord! Help, me, Lord!
Into your hands I commit my son! Take good care of his precious soul!!!

How did Hannah do this when her boy was so young??!! Keep huggin your girls, Cyn, hug them sooo tight!!